Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring Minis| Children by Erin Kent Photography

 What a busy March I had! And, I graciously thank each and every one of YOU for that. :) I love being busy and watching my business flourish. I am so grateful for my clients and can't express that enough; no matter how many times I tell you all.

I've FINALLY had the opportunity to blog some sneak peeks of our Spring Mini Sessions that were hosted at The Education Station in Tiny Town. I'd like to just take a moment to thank Bridget (owner of TES) for allowing me to partner up with her to bring these minis to her clients and kids! It was so much fun and I enjoyed every single minute.

We had some great laughs at these cute kiddos during the two days of mini sessions. Needless to say, my two chicks, Mabel and Ethel, brought the personality out of MANY of the children. :) Want to make your kid smile? Put a fluffy, small, yellow bird in front of them. Want to confuse the absolute heck out of your infant? Do the same! Ha! I wish you all could have been flies on the wall!

I so look forward to hosting more themed mini sessions throughout the remainder of my time in Clarksville, so if this series didn't work with your schedule; please don't fret! Be sure to follow the Facebook page to stay up to date on specials and minis!

Without further ado, I present: Spring Minis 2013. :)


 
Parents, thank you for taking that fifteen minutes out of your day to bring your kiddos out. :) I hope they enjoyed themselves as much as I enjoyed spending time with them.

One more small bit of news. :) Someone so sweetly nominated Erin Kent Photography for Clarksville Reader's Choice for 2013. I can't be thankful enough and I'm completely and totally flattered! If you have a moment, please click the photo below and vote for Erin Kent Photography. <3 You can vote once daily until May 4th. I would so appreciate your time and vote.

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment