Thursday, April 11, 2013

The Callas| Couples by Erin Kent Photography

 Two sessions blogged in two days?! Say what?! And, I'm on track to blog another tomorrow?!

{Dusts dirt off shoulder.}

I am so thrilled to give you a little looksie into the Calla's session. I love everything about couples' sessions. Yes, I love taking pictures of families and wee ones; but, there's just something super special about taking pictures of couples. I truly think it's my "calling."

We couldn't have asked for a more perfect day. The weather was absolutely gorgeous and comfortable. And, the location? To die for!

A BIG thanks to "The Mill" for allowing me to utilize their property. I love spending time out there. And, I have to say, finishing a session off with the purchase of a loaf of the KILLER Lemon Poppyseed Bread that they carry ain't too shabby!

"The Mill" also carries all sorts of one of a kind gifts. I was swooning over some of the hand crocheted baby blankets and home decor pieces. You can also find yummy smelling candles and delicious home canned jams! I'm telling you; you have to take a trip out there! Feel free to follow their Facebook page here and be sure to let them know that Erin Kent Photography sent you! Following their Facebook page will also keep you up to date on all of the neat Pinterest inspired classes that they offer monthly, as well! You don't want to miss it!

And now, I introduce to you, the stunning Callas. <3

 
 
 
 
Ken and Barbie, right?!
 
 
 
 
I love how natural every part of their session feels.
 
 
 
 
Thank you so much for spending an afternoon with me Heather and Josh! I hope that we're able to work together again in the future. <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment