Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Atchisons| Couples by Erin Kent Photography


Hello, my name is Procrastinator. :)

Nice to meet ya!
 
Is it considered "procrastinating" if you've seriously been so busy that sitting down for twenty minutes to draft a blog post seems overwhelming?
 
Totally not complaining about the busy part, though. ;)

 I'm currently "behind" on four posts and I'm hoping to get them all out to you this week so you can see the goodness! These clients have already received/will be receiving their packages next week, so they may or may not have already viewed their photos. But, I can't leave y'all out!

The Atchisons were just great. :) We had a perfectly comfortable, Spring afternoon to work with and downtown Clarksville was the ideal location for the type of session they were looking for. We couldn't have asked for a more calm, peaceful session. Conversation flowed easily and I truly enjoyed myself. 


 
 
 
 
 
 

Thank you for choosing me, Clint and Marie! I look forward to working with you all again soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment