Friday, April 12, 2013

The Monroes| Couples by Erin Kent Photography

Helloooooo, out there! :) Whew! My blog finally cooperated with me! It wanted to throw a little hissy fit tonight. I forgave it.

So, I have a big ole treat for y'all this evening! :) I'm so stinkin' excited to share this session with you! Becca came to me with all sorts of idea cuteness that I was MORE than happy to try!

First, let me share a little background to this session. You see, there's this thing with me. Awkward stuff just happens to Erin. All. The. Time. So, you could imagine my disdain when we arrived to our original location to find nothing but tents for as far as the eye could see.

Yes, I said tents. Like, let's roast s'mores, build a fire, sing "Kumbaya" tents. 

I'm sure Becca and Seth would have been game for anything but, tents... eh. So, we packed our happy selves up and scooted on down to another location. This is not ideal for a photographer because we definitely don't want to put our clients out but the Monroes were absolute champs and they were happy to take photos wherever!

I have to say; I think the transfer of locations worked out in our favor. ;)

Please take a moment to enjoy Becca and Seth's military inspired couples session. I'm kinda in love with it.

 
 
 
 
Did your heart just kinda stop a little? Yeah, mine too. :D
 
 
How STUNNING is she?!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Becca and Seth, thanks so much for such a laid back and relaxed session! It was an absolute pleasure! 

1 comments:

  1. Brings tears to my eyes. Thank-you for sharing these. And once again - makes me so thankful for these who are willing to serve and sacrifice for our country, and their families who faithfully and lovingly provide support and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete