Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Nuckols| Family by Erin Kent Photography


"The best compliment you can give your photographer is to refer them."

And, book them! :) The Nuckols family is one of those families that showers me with compliments! I've had the absolute privilege of photographing several of their important life moments and I truly enjoy spending time with them!

Our session didn't look too promising when the storm clouds began to roll in and the gorgeous day took on a more depressing feel but the Good Lord saw fit to tell those rain clouds to hold out and we enjoyed a wonderful session at the park!

I was thrilled to finally be able to meet and love on Miss Gabriella and to see my Mister Sawyer again. It always amazes me how much the kiddos grow in between sessions!

Please enjoy a few photos from our family session together.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Thank you Nuckols family for another beautiful session with you! It was wonderful, as always. :)

EKP is now booking into July! To book your session, contact me at erinkentphotography{at}gmail{dot}com today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment