Thursday, March 28, 2013

Derrin and Stephanie| Couples by Erin Kent Photography

When Stephanie e-mailed me and said that she had a fun, Pin-spired idea for hers and Derrin's couple session, I was thrilled! Pinterest is the photographer's dream, in case you didn't know. It FUELS creativity. I'm all about using Pinterest as a tool and then "Erinizing" it! ;)
 
Stephanie had read about paint sessions and was ON it and, so was I! As soon as she mentioned it, I was thrilled and began brainstorming. But, you wanna know something? All that brainstorming went, "Poof!" on the day of. We just let the "war" run its course and I played paparazzi.
 
Some of the looks we received from innocent bystanders were priceless. Here's a glimpse into our Paint War Session. :)
 
 
 
 
 
Sweet and cuddly. Before things got ugly. ;)
 
 
 
 

 And, then it began!
 
 
 
 
 
I mean, it wouldn't be a paint war if she hadn't of left a mark! ;) Handprints on the tush it was!
 

 
 

Stephanie and Derrin, thanks for choosing me, again! I have loved our sessions together and I'm looking forward to many, many more!

0 comments:

Post a Comment