Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Tyler and Alex| Engagement by Erin Kent Photography

SAY CHEESE!!!

 
 
Okay. So, I normally don't start blog posts off with a photo. I normally chat your ears off, right? Well, you can't quite understand the soon to be Oates couple or any description I might give of them without first seeing this photograph. :)
 
They are full of life! And, an absolute BLAST to photograph, if I may say so myself. And, I totally can. Cuz' this is my blog and all. ;)
 
We laughed the entire time. At one point, I was even wiping away tears. :) It is clear that they were made for each other and I adore capturing that in photograph.
 
I love finding out how the mister pops the question and Tyler and Alex's story didn't let me down! He actually proposed to her at the end of a marathon that they had trained for together. How unique is that?! And, what a reward! I mean; if I'm running a marathon there better be something at the end... like a diamond... or chocolate. ;) And, Tyler had the diamond waiting for her! Not too shabby!
 

 
 
 
 
 
This may just be my favorite from the entire session. Gorgeous! :)
 
 
 
Stuh-ning.
 
 
 
 
I love this photo. Everything about it screams, "You shouldn't be here!" But it's so simple and sweet. The slight pop of her foot is perfection and their embrace is timelessly romantic. <3
 
 
Seriously?! How cute are they?!
 
 
 
 
 
Perfect. Couple.
 
 
And, how gorgeous is Alex? Flawless skin. Gorgeous eyes. Just lovely.
 

Tyler and Alex, thank you so much for choosing me! :) I so look forward to working with y'all again in the future. <3 

0 comments:

Post a Comment