Tuesday, March 19, 2013

In Your Skin| Boudoir by Erin Kent Photography

I'm BEYOND excited to write about my first "In Your Skin" session. Before I go too deep into detail about the absolute BLAST that Angele and I had, I wanted to make sure that everyone understands a few minor details about "In Your Skin" sessions.

Angele has given me permission to post some sneak peaks of her session with all of you! She wanted to help me give you an idea of what to expect so that you could see how relaxed and comfortable everything is. With that being said, photos from your personal "In Your Skin" session will never be shared without your consent. I understand that there are some who are uncomfortable with this.


Secondly, if you're here and viewing these images, it is your prerogative! I choose not to post boudoir images on Facebook because I don't want to offend anyone. Needless to say, "In Your Skin" sessions are as harmless as a bra and underwear commercial but I understand that there are fans who follow my page that would rather not see. If you're here now, I'm THRILLED that you wanted a little look-see into these sessions. If you feel that these photos might offend you, I ask that you kindly exit now. :)


I posted a little introduction of the "In Your Skin" sessions a few weeks ago. If you missed it, click here to read all about them! In summary, these sessions were my way of allowing women the ability to send a little, tasteful and classy piece of themselves to their husbands while they're away and serving our country! :) How thoughtful would it be for your Soldier or Marine to open up a care package with a gorgeous photo book filled with you?!

In addition, these session are meant to be a method of reaffirming your self confidence. I know "the beauty struggle." I've been there. We all have. I know what it feels like to think, "There is no way on green grass that I'd EVER have a boudoir session!" We women fall victim to viewing our thighs and our hips as a measurements of our worth. These sessions are a way to show you just how glamorous you are and to give you a glimpse of your beauty, the way the world sees it.


 
Angele and I had so much fun. Our couple of hours together were spent with lots of laughter and girl talk along with some talk of her wedding plans. Angele had such a fun spirit and personality. She truly made this first "In Your Skin" session a memorable one. She's beautiful on the inside and out and this shows through in each and every one of her photographs.
 
 
 
 
The future hubby (and Angele) are both Saints fans; so, of course, the jersey had to be incorporated! ;)
 
 
I love how vintage this photo is. When editing her set, I kept this in mind and strove to create images that had that antiquated feel.
 
 
 
 
Thank you, Angele, for choosing me to capture these moments for you!



Contact me today at erinkentphotography{at}gmail{dot}com, through the "Contact" tab on the Facebook page or right here on the blog to book your "In Your Skin" session!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM!! You are doing such an amazing job, Erin! Looking forward to seeing more.

    P.S. What a lucky soon-to-be-hubby! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Laney! :) I appreciate that! And, yes! He's a very lucky man! I can't wait to hear of his reaction when he receives them! It's a wedding gift. ;)

    ReplyDelete