Monday, February 11, 2013

Jennifer| Maternity by Erin Kent Photography

I think I've just had my favorite session ever.

Jennifer is expecting a little girl and asked if I'd do her maternity session. She was very specific in the type of session she wanted which I love. It makes my job even easier when clients say, "Hey! I have a vision, woman!" Of course, I like to put my own EKP spin on everything. ;)

Jennifer and I had SO much in common which made the time even more special. :) We both share a love for antiques (I was lusting over some of her collection), we both love refurbishing furniture, we even share a knee surgery scar on the same knee! Ha! She's just so sweet and I thoroughly enjoyed my Saturday afternoon with her.

The most special aspect of this session and the sweetest quality of Jennifer is that she's carrying her precious little girl while daddy is serving our country. These women just inspire me. The silent ranks, those who go it alone; inspiring.
 
I hope you enjoy this small glimpse into Jennifer's lifestyle maternity session.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

















 


 
Jennifer, I can't wait for you to receive your package and I absolutely cannot wait to meet your angel! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment