Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hill Family| Maternity by Erin Kent Photography


Sessions are always a special time for me. Maternity sessions are extra special. Maternity sessions with families who I personally know and love are the best. :)
 
I've grown to know the Hills over the past few years, as my mother babysits their oldest, little girl. They are the most down to earth, friendly family you will ever meet. They are raising their princess in the best way; with lots of love and affection.
 
Speaking of their little princess; I can't quite put into words how much I adore little Miss Rylee. She's got a very distinct, silly personality and always finds a way to make me laugh. One of the great parts about my mom babysitting half of Onslow county is that I get to love on lots of precious little ones.
 
I am so excited for the Hill family, as they're expecting another little girl in March. I cannot wait to meet little Miss Reese and smooch on her just like I do with Rylee-roo. ;)
 
Thank you for letting me capture your maternity moments. <3 It meant so much to me.



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment