Thursday, February 28, 2013

Allen Family| Maternity by Erin Kent Photography

I am 100% behind our military; no question about it. It does have a lot to do with my personal affiliation and my husband's being a Marine but is also has a whole lot to do with just my general patriotism. I love my country; therefore, I love those who protect my country.

One of the most unique aspects of my job is the opportunity to reflect the little pieces of military families. Their make up, if you will. Each one is as individual as the next and each have a specific nature that I love capturing in still frame. Many folks don't understand that the family behind that Soldier or Marine, are the glue. They give that man or woman something to fight for. They give them something to come home to. They give them something to smile about when they're sandy and dirty and longing for American soil.

If taking photos is my only contribution to the happiness of a military family, if it is the only payback I'm ever able to present to those families that I love so much; well, then, that's what I'll keep doing.

Because, it's about so much more than the money for a session, or the joy in art. It's about giving folks like these something to smile for. :)

And, with that little heart spill... :)

I'd like to introduce to you, the Allen family!

You may remember them from their session this past Summer. Not long after their session, good news came along and I learned that the Allens were expecting their second; a little girl. Yay for girls!

Of course, I jumped on the opportunity to capture another milestone in their lives! I'm absolutely in love with every photo from this session! (Do I say that often enough? Can you tell that I love what I do?) It was SUPER hard not to share every. single. one.

Enjoy!



 
 
I had the absolute most gorgeous light throughout the entire session. Creamy, hazy, afternoon light. The kind we photographers just swoon over. :)
 
 
 
I L.O.V.E. how the light is accenting her baby bump in this picture! <3
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Their little unit is so sweet and I just know that Mr. G is going to be the BEST big brother. :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I think it's safe to say that they've got this parenting things under control! ;)
 


0 comments:

Post a Comment