Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Baby C| First Year by Erin Kent Photography


Miss Chasley is just too stinkin' sweet! I was finally able to meet her for the first time on my most recent visit home. She has the kindest little disposition; smiling ALL the time and I rarely heard her even whimper. Chasley's mama told me that throughout her pregnancy, she'd prayed for a happy, pleasant baby and I think it's safe to say that the Lord answered those prayers!

Oftentimes, when editing photographs, I'll enhance certain features, such as the eyes, especially when they're blue. I had absolutely no need to do this with baby C's photos, though! Those eyes reflected light all on their own, believe it or not! They're gorgeous!

Top off her breathtaking eyes with those chunky little cheeks and leg rolls and it's safe to say that she didn't have a prayer! I got LOTS of snuggles and kisses from her during our time together!

I hope you enjoy her three month photographs as much as I enjoyed taking them!


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. This is a precious baby, the pictures are beautiful, it appears that you can just reach out and give her a big kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! She's an absolute doll and was such a joy to photograph! :) Babies like these make my job super easy and enjoyable! Thanks for taking the time to comment!

    ReplyDelete